Adhering to a curriculum charted by the Cambridge Primary Programme (CIPP), the classes PP1 to PP5 follow set standards in English, Mathematics and Science which are aligned with internationally recognized norms.
The Cambridge approach supports schools to develop learners who are:
● Confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
● Responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
● Reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
● Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
● Engaged intellectually and socially, and ready to make a difference in the world.
Weaving knowledge with understanding, ethics with awareness and skills with application, the school’s curriculum helps blend in, an intimate appreciation of education.
Assessed by a mix of informal class tests, regular assessment cycles and internal bi-annual examinations; formative and summative learning is attained through the student’s academic understanding of his syllabus. Each year to check our students’ proficiency level, we conduct PROGRESSION TESTS for Maths, Science and English.
In primary classes, there will be a general aptitude assessment in English and Mathematics to check their skill levels. This aptitude assessment is not a barrier or hurdle but a means of assessing a students’ ability for placement in class and know their learning.