Mission and Vision
Rockwoods International School’s mission statement is to ‘create global lifelong learners with positive attitude and respecting internationalism’. We firmly believe that each child is a leader and its on us as educators and parents to sharpen that innate ability to take that leader and winner out.
- To create and educate engaged young minds that crave for the insatiable ocean of knowledge
- To inculcate the 4 C’s of 21st century skills: critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity
- To raise empathetic and positive human beings with secular world view who respect the diversities and thus contribute to build a strong nation
- To provide holistic education to our students to ensure that ensure that they learn by experience and exploring their environment
- To groom students as global citizens who are not only equipped to take up important roles in the society but also respect the moral values and ethics and preserve our culture